We appreciate your understanding while we reopen. Click here for new protocols in place due to Covid-19.
Our retail store offers new life for reusable items* to prevent a copious amount of substance from entering the landfill. We strive for a strong, environmentally sustainable practice of redistributing quality reusable items. We accept donations of clean reusable goods that can be offered for sale for continued use.
Want to save time and fuel?
No need to make a special trip to the Salvage Centre! For your convenience, we offer our unique “drop and go” service located at the Landfill bins. If you have reuseable goods, just drop them at the trailer and they will be delivered to the Salvage Centre.
What we accept for Donation in the Main Building:
- Clean clothing, linen and shoes
- Large and small household furniture
- All household items
- Children’s toys
- Kitchen and bathroom items
What we accept for Donation in the Small White Building:
- All electronic devices
- Computers and monitors
- Flat screen TV’s 2 years or newer
- Small household kitchen appliances
- Building materials (kitchen cabinets, doors, windows, sinks, vanities, tile, laminate)
- Patio and outside furniture
- Sporting goods
- Exercise equipment
- Large toy structures
What we CANNOT accept for ANY reason:
- Household hazardous waste
- Florescent lights and fixtures
- Used paints
*Receivers have the right to refuse any items, as well to take any items that are listed that we do not accept.
Support for local non-profits
Our profits are donated back to our community to help those in need. Each year, we accept applications from January 1 to February 28.